Midnight thoughts πŸ’­

 Last night was so painful. Mind was just stuck between day thoughts. Everyone gets depression easier but when I felt that moment, got remembered about my happy memories.

 They were melting me in depression more and more. Tried so hard to get free from them. But didn’t. Don’t know what was the thoughts in mind.

When we gets addicted to someone or something in our life, that person gives us wings, a lot of happiness in our surrounding, melting weather, mood changes, exchange of negativity form positivity. But when we loose them at sudden point, it feels like we are loosing ourself, can’t find happiness in any situation. 

Or it feels nhhh….. it kills you as hell. 

Life is so unfair to everyone. Everybody feels as hell inside them, I was also one of them. 

It all started from a simple thought but it goes as a canal of my thoughts. It was just killing me inside .

Saw at moon, that also smiled πŸŒ™ and said I’m there apart away from you, but stalks you everyday from your window. I thought moon talks are so trippy. It was messing me up. 

But still I was not able to get occurring from that shit. Then I got remembered that I have a person whom I can share everything at anytime, and he always gives me free advices. Then I wanted to talk him but it was 3am. Then something came in my mind, it was like, that person said me a thing earlier that he’ll be always available to listen my all problems at any time or at any situation. Want to talk to him but it was like what he’ll suggest me about my thoughts. 

So I decided to make a tea. I was boiling the water then noticed that how it was easy to get disappear as water when you’re in emotions or feeling some negative energies.

Got ready the tea. I was still wondering at that how it’s possible that someone is hurting you but you still makes them happy by melting yourself.

Midnight thoughts are really hurts you. When you’re a boy then they kills you inside. You can’t cry in front of others or you have carrier tension, friendship, love, affection, family pressure, society, negative comments, unshared thoughts, vibes that falls you down.

Beautiful things takes time to happen in your life. But I got wonder all time when I realised that there’s nothing wonder in my life. It feels like every theory of happiness are fake. 

Loosing someone is better than addiction..







Comments